Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Early Father's Day!

Yesterday Carter and I wrapped Bradley's Father's Day gifts and he was so excited. He put tape all over it and would clap and say "yay! present Daddy" Well this morning when he got in bed with us to snuggle he saw the presents and pulled the covers off Bradley saying "get up!" about 10 times. He could not wait for Sunday to let his Daddy open his gifts, so we celebrated today. He told him what one was before he opened it too.
And apparently we've done a good job of teaching him that when someone is leaving you tell them bye and I love you. We were playing in the backyard this morning and he saw where our puppy had done her business. He got his bubble mower, started pushing it away, and said "bye bye poopoo, I yub you."
Aren't boys adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment