Friday, January 22, 2010

Funny boy

It is funny to hear Carter talking about things and trying to figure them out. He uses what he knows, and comes up with answers, but they are not right, and crack us up. Here are some examples, and since going potty is a big deal right now, that's what alot of them are about, sorry.

He knows that if he has to go teetee that he can go in the grass for emergencies. A few weeks ago we were in the drive through pharmacy line and he said he had to go poopoo. I told him I was sorry, he'll have to wait until we get home, there are no potties on the road. He said, "I go poopoo in the grass?"

This morning he was using the restroom and I came in and said, "Man Carter, you stunk up the bathroom!". He said, "No, a skunk in my hiney".

Each morning he screams and cries when his Daddy leaves for work. Today he took his plastic doll, Handy Manny, and said, "Handy Manny is crying. He sad. Him wants to see Daddy".

This weekend Bradley and I are spending a night away from our boys to have a date weekend in College Station. I told Carter that he's sleeping in a different room than Bailey so Pops and Nesee can feed him at night. He said, "Pops and Nesee pump?". (breast pump milk for Bailey)

He does figure some stuff out correctly and surprises us. I'll post them later if I can think of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment