Bailey wants to eat big people food. He points at our plates and nods his head, "yes". But will only eat bread, crackers, cookies, or fruit. So I still feed him baby food and keep trying other foods. Today we had a break through and he ate some of those baby meat sticks. So I started clapping and saying, "YAY!". So he did the same, and his meat stick squished and few all over.
Carter's fish had babies again. The first time we were unprepared and the mother killed them. This time we seperated the mom into a cup, dad into a cup, and babies in the tank. We ate dinner and Carter found what I thought was a piece of our vegetables on the floor. He told me it was his daddy fish, Nemo. I said no, that's just from dinner we must have dropped some. He said he could see his eye. So I looked in the cup where the fish was and sure enough, Carter was right. Nobody had touched the cup. So just like the movie, Nemo jumped out of the cup about 3 feet trying to get back home. Carter was brave about it though. I think we were more sad for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment