Thursday, September 30, 2010

Yesterday

Yesterday morning I was playing outside with the boys. We sat down and watched this huge spider for about 5 minutes. He was making a web on my wheel, and would crawl up and down, until Dixie came by and knocked him off. Then he got back to work again. It was fun to slow down, teach the boys about spiders, and enjoy nature.
















When it was time to come in Carter wanted to bring this rock with him. It's larger than a big potato. He fell down one step while holding it because it was so heavy. I told him it had to say outside.
















This is my Precious One all tuckered out. He fell asleep while I rocked him, which he never does anymore. So instead of hurrying to put him down and get chores done, I savored that time holding him and cried, thankful for all my blessings.












Here are two silly boys after Bailey's nap.

1 comment: