When I was 3 or 4 I sometimes went to a preschool called Circle K. I distinctly remember sitting at the tables with tablecloths, eating our meals. They made us eat everything on our plates, and I hated spinach. So I'd make sure no adults were looking, then scoop up my helping of spinach and dump it under the table. Because of the tablecloth, they didn't see it until we were all back in class.
Today we were eating breakfast and Bailey was done, so I got him down. Carter was done, and I told him he needed to eat more before he could play. I saw him get one bite and throw it under the table, then look at me. He went to time out and I told him he now had to finish everything on his plate for being sneaky. He is a big boy and doesn't wear a bib normally, but when it's messy we use it and a few crumbs may fall in there. So he sat there and when he had finished I was wiping him up, and discovered two more bites in his bib.
That's my boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment