Monday, May 9, 2011
Smarty Pants
Today I was helping Carter fix his bubble mower. It was not working, so I told him that tomorrow we'll clean out the bottle and put in more bubbles. Knowing my son and that he did not want to wait, but that he's very resourceful, I told him NOT to rinse it in the water table that I just cleaned out b/c it would leave soapy dirty water (and they drink out of it). So I watched him walk toward the water table and I can't see what he's doing, but he comes back with a clean bottle. I asked him how he got that bottle clean. He said, "I got a little...........scoop of water from the water table and poured the water in the bottle to rinse it and dumped it out on the ground." I was quite impressed with his idea. Genius!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment