I was on the computer and Bailey was right beside me looking out the window. He made an excited noise and I saw what he was looking at. Right in front of our house at 9 in the morning! Then later that day they were right beside our house eating our wild grapes from under our oak trees. Our lazy dogs never even saw them. But we were excited. The big shadow is from our house, that's how close they were!
And here's the ottoman and glider from the boys room. I washed the chair cover, and it fell apart. So we bought another, but no ottoman cover is available. So I found a scrap of fabric that was close, cut and sewed it b/c it was too short on 2 sides, and dyed it to match the chair. Not too bad! Bradley had to help me reattach it. I do not think I'll be going into the sewing or upholstery business.
That cute little boy came with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment