Carter climbed up on a table and got ahold of my new camera. Here are some of the great photos he got. Somehow I knew he had gotten it.
Bailey loves playing outside. Now that he can walk so well, we play outside each morning and evening. There are not many pictures of Carter though because he usually gets in his Gator and takes off! Until he runs out of batteries, then he resorts to his trike. And Carter is not keen on the fact that Bailey can chase him around now, and wants to play with the same toys he does. Sharing is the behavior topic of the month. And by the looks of it, for the next few years.
I love my star puffs! I'm addicted, and nothing keeps me more quiet and busy.
Yah, I'm that cute.
Daddy, the jungle gym. Bailey likes to hit his head, while Carter climbs on top.
Reading time!
Daddy's make the best jungle gyms! Yeah...sharing...my girls will be 7 & 9 in Nov. and Dec. and we still are working on the sharing concept! ;) Great pics!
ReplyDelete