Bradley and I have new jobs, that we started this month. His family built a new gas station/convenience store/grocery store in Carmine, on Hwy 290. He is the operations manager, and I am a cashier. Although he works most days and I only work 1-2 days a week. It was very exciting to see it finally open after about a year of construction and several delayed openings. Things are going well and it's nice to get to see your spouse at work! Bradley enjoys getting to dress nice now, instead of being up to his elbows in lawn mower parts and grease every day.
It's right in front of his brother's steakhouse, so if you're ever at JW's, come visit us too!
After the normal set backs, the pumps were finally turned on it was like Christmas for Bradley, with those red and green lights lit up!
No comments:
Post a Comment